Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missing Wild Worship

Today is a big day for Wild Worship, my children's choir at Wedgwood in Ft. Worth. It is their spring musical, Race to Win, and I'm missing it! I have really been missing my choir this week - I wish I was there to be a part of the musical preparations, to hear how awesome they sound, and to experience the final result as the presentation comes together tonight. I'm sure it will be incredible - it always is! Hopefully someone will mail me a dvd of the musical so I can see it. I hope they all know how much I've been praying for them this week and how much I miss them. I can't wait to get back. Christmas in Reverse - here we come!(Photos are from last year's musical - King of the Jungle)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did not have wild worship when I grew up. Looks like a fun way to enjoy our precious Lord and worship Him in a way He would be so proud. Good for you guys. Love you bunches,