Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away!

I just have to say that these last two days have been some of the most miserable weather since I've been in Scotland. It has rained nonstop for two days - sometimes heavy downpours, other times a constant, steady mist. The sky matches the color of all the grey granite buildings in the "Granite City" (Aberdeen), and it is chilly too. If this keeps up, I'll be ready to go back to Texas REALLY quickly! I will admit that this is what I expected of Scotland's weather, but I think I've been spoiled by such a mild winter that I am surprised when the weather becomes typical for this area. So I am praying for the rain to GO AWAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I lived in Cleveland I got alot of these days. They became my prayer days. It was (still is) comforting to reflect on my world and life to see what He has shared with me so far. Therefore easy to spend my day praying. I am so enjoying this part of your world. Thanks for sharing with us. Just keep on smiling!
Love you,

Anonymous said...

I've got some bad news for you...that's all it does in Texas now, too, is RAIN RAIN RAIN! We had a brief afternoon of sun yesterday and it was heavenly. Hope your skies are bright and sunny soon!