Monday, May 07, 2007

Race to Win

Since I posted a blog about missing Wild Worship, I thought I'd post these pictures of last night's musical, Race to Win. Thanks to Genny for emailing them to me so quickly. I almost started crying when I saw the first one of the 6th grade girls. They were the 3rd graders when I first started working with the 3rd-4th grade choir four years ago, so they're the ones I've had the longest, and it was sad to realize they won't be in choir next year. But apparently the musical went well last night. The costumes, set, and props look fantastic. I can't wait to see a video of it, and to get back and be Miss Barb to this incredible group of kids again. By the way, the girls in the last picture are the two 7th graders I'll be discipling next year - Carrie and Rebecca. I can't believe they'll be youth! Congrats, girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking group of teens. I imagine you have wonderul times and memories of your times together. Having this to look forward is great. Love you,