Friday, March 23, 2007

Anticipation

I don't really have much new to share, and I certainly don't have any pictures from the last few days - I've been very busy attending lectures from prospective NT faculty for the University of Aberdeen (which was quite an interesting experience), translating a French article about Revelation, and trying to get things ready for my family, who gets here TOMORROW!!! I am so excited! My parents, brother, and Papa are all coming for almost 2 weeks! We are going to have a great time, exploring Aberdeen and the coastal region to the north, taking a drive out to Loch Ness (hopefully I can get a picture of Nessie!), visiting St. Andrews and Edinburgh, and driving down to London for a few days in one of my absolutely favorite cities. Anyway, I just had to share my anticipation... I'll share pictures when I can.

2 comments:

Bartley Family said...

send pics - looking forward to seeing them. i hope you do get a pic of nessie - might be worth quite a bit of $$$.....talk soon

Anonymous said...

Waiting is not my strong suit either. With your eagle eyes you probably will see Nessie. Love you,