Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Quick Update

Well, it's been a while since we've had email access, but we are in the London hotel now and have limited access, so I thought I'd post a quick update. We have had a great time so far. We've explored all over Scotland, and went through York on our drive to London. We've seen so many sights, and still have another two full days in London before we part ways on Friday. We've taken so many pictures that my computer hard drive is almost full! Here are a couple - I'll post pictures and details of our adventures when I get back to Aberdeen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are not only still alive, but it looks like everyone is having a great visit also. Thanks for the update, pics (great ones) and quick visit. Wish I was there. Love to all,

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What an adventure you have been on. Looks like ya'll are having lots of fun. VERY impressed that your dad was able to drive to London. Looking forward to more pictures. Take care