Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Good Ole US of A

Well, I'm back in the States. I got back yesterday late afternoon after a LONG flight from London to Atlanta, and a shorter flight before that from Aberdeen to London. It was a very long day of travelling, but I was glad to be back in the sunny, warmer weather and to see my family again. I actually stayed awake last night till about 11:00 (4:00 am Aberdeen time), which was about 24 hours after I woke up to head to the airport, and for some reason I woke up at 7:30 this morning. Yuck!! I'm sure the jetlag will hit me soon. In the meantime, I'll be hanging out by the pool...

I will be posting some more pics from my recent trip to the Scotland west coast and my final days in Aberdeen, but I wanted to get this message out that I'm BACK!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you on U.S. soil.
-Norita

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Wish I was there to visit and see you. Give everyone a big hug and come see us in Arizona we will be there within a few months. Glad to know you are on US soil again.
Love you bunches,

Genny said...

Yea!!! Glad you're home. Can't wait to see you "home home" in Fort Worth. Enjoy your time with your family and the beach -- you lucky girl.

Kristen said...

This is very exciting!!! I was almost asleep last night when I hollared over to Jo asking whether or not she'd heard from you yet! :-)