Friday, February 16, 2007

It's All Greek to Me

Sorry I haven't posted an update in a while. This week my time has been mostly consumed with Exodus and Revelation, in Greek no less. While it's fascinating to me, and I'm enjoying my research, I know you all don't want to read about all that I'm finding. Especially at this level where it's all very technical and I haven't compiled it all into a readable analysis. So, there you have it.
I do plan to do a little sight-seeing this weekend. My flatmate and I are planning to drive up the coast a bit to see the Bullers of Buchan (spectacular cliffs) and Slain's Castle (ruins of the castle that inspired Bram Stoker to write Dracula). So check back later this weekend for some photos and details about our adventure (provided it doesn't rain, of course).
Have a great weekend, and stay warm. Seems like everyone I "talk" to (via email, of course) is having colder weather than we are. Go figure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I am totally fascinated with the history over there. Glad to hear things are looking better for you. PS It has been very cold!!!

Anonymous said...

Not me! I am in sunny California and loving the high 70's and low 80's during the day. I do feel blessed. But I do hope the rain holds off for your trip. Your usual great pictures are expected. Have fun with your break. Love you,

Point of Grace said...

Have a great weekend Barb. We are finally starting the thaw out a bit here in NOVA. Looking forward to your photos. Have a great time sightseeing!

Blessings!