Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sunshine

In case anyone was wondering (and I admit, I have been), yes, we do have sunshine in Scotland - on rare occasions, anyway. It has been almost 2 weeks since we saw sunshine, but at least it didn't rain today. Then this evening the sun came out for about an hour as it was setting. It was very pretty. I was on the top level of the doubledecker bus coming back to the flat, so I got a nice view of the sun. As soon as we got back to the flat, I ran upstairs, grabbed my camera and ran back down to snap a few pics. Then about 1/2 hour later I went and took more of the sunset colors (if you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for sunset pictures). Hopefully this is a sign of things to come - more sunshine in future days. If not, at least I'll have these pics to remind me that gray skies are gonna clear up - eventually!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should at least upload some of your pics to one card company or a travel magazine, just one? Glad you have some sunshine also. Love you,

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I'm a sunset 'nut' too! Thanks for sharing.