Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Victory!

Just a quick update on the housing situation. I went by the accommodations office today and they have decided to waive the transfer fee "since I am so grieved about it." So, I will be packing up all my stuff tonight and moving to the postgraduate flat tomorrow morning! Yes! Hopefully this will make several matters a little easier to handle, and I will make some friends. Thank you all for praying that this matter would resolve itself. Perseverance is the key!

7 comments:

Bartley Family said...

YEAH!! TOMORROW!! I hope it's a better experience. Wayne said tonight that the State of the Choir address is too long to put on the blog. So, I am going to get him to e-mail it to you. More later....amy b

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! Tell them to move over and make room for your stuff in the fridge, you're moving in.

dashadra said...

Yay! I am very happy for you Barb! Thanks for keeping us updated, we miss you around here!

Point of Grace said...

Our God is an AWESOME God! Great news Barb. Happy moving day. Keep us updated!

Love you!
Blessings and Praises!

Kristen said...

Aww, I was really looking forward to the stories you could tell after living with that flat full of freshers! :-) Just kidding! I'm thrilled for you. I'm trusting this will be a very good change. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord! He certainly watches over you. I hope it will be good weather for your move. Love you bunches,

Bartley Family said...

Hey - how's the new flat? Been wondering....