Thursday, June 14, 2007

Off to Dubai

Yep, you read right... I'm off for five days in the abundant beauty and sweltering heat of Dubai! I am so excited about getting to visit Joanna there - I haven't seen her in almost a year, and it will be great to have her show me this exotic place where she's been living the last few years. I will have tons of pictures to post soon, I'm sure. If I can't post them while I'm there, be sure to check back sometime on Tuesday (June 19). In the meantime, pray that I don't die of heat stroke! Yesterday the weather channel said it was 109 with a heat index of 117 - quite a big change from Scotland!

4 comments:

Genny said...

This will be a great trip if your system doesn't go into shock with the heat. I hope you have a good time. Say hello to Joanna!

Anonymous said...

Heat or no heat I am still jealous. You and Joanna (from Montana)have a great visit exploring. I can't wait for the pics.
Love you,

Bartley Family said...

Looking forward to the pics on Tuesday. LOVE your countdown. Look forward to your return home.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not written more!! :-) I am SOOOO glad that God provided such wonderful friends for you in Aberdeen!! PTL! We have missed you around here - the musical went great, but you weren't there?!?! Maybe next time? :-) Have fun traveling and we'll see you in a month or two!
Blessings to you,
Sharon B.