Friday, June 08, 2007

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu

Well, it's time to say goodbye to good old Hillhead Halls. Tomorrow I move out of my dorm and begin a month of the nomadic life, moving from one friend's flat to another until I return to the States. Thankfully I've made friends over here, so I have options of places to stay. I know Jason and Erin are thankful, too, so that they don't have to put up with me for the whole last month! I'll stay with them next week until I leave for Dubai to visit Joanna, then again for a couple of days when I return. I'm still working out the details of where I'll go after that, but I have options. At the beginning of July I'll go to the west coast with Amie, Laurie, and Kristianna for about 5 days, and then I'll only have about 5 days left before I head back to the USA! I can't believe how quickly my time is going - and I know it will go even faster with all this transition.

(My "lovely" flat at Keith House--and in case you weren't sure, that was sarcastic!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you had such a wonderfully safe place to stay and make so many great friends while you were there. I've enjoyed your time there, probably not as much as you but I have definately enjoyed what you've shared.
Love you bunches,